Maserati Grecale 2023 prices and specifications:
The Maserati Grecale 2023 is a new model from the Italian company that was introduced for the first time last year as a 2023 model. The car belongs to the category of luxury crossover cars. The car is based on the same chassis as the Jeep Grand Cherokee. The name of the car was inspired by the name of the winds in the Mediterranean region.
Maserati Grecale exterior:The car got a modern design with a contemporary identity. The design is dominated by the simplicity of the design lines, which are elegant in a quiet manner, but with enough design touches that indicate the identity of a sports car at first sight, which include the wide front grille, ventilation holes on both sides of the front bumper, and dynamic lines on the hood. The size of the rims is between 19 and 21 inches.
Maserati grecale 2023 from the inside:The cabin is distinguished as the best in its class in terms of rear equipment and in terms of legroom in the rear seats. It also highlights the extensive use of natural materials such as natural leather, wood and carbon fiber with unique colors, designs and elegant embroideries. The cabin has two display screens measuring 12.3 inches and 8.8 inches in addition to 12.3 inch TFT dashboard.
Mechanical Specifications of the Maserati Grecale:
The car is available with three options of motor systems:
- The first option in the GT version is a 2-liter 4-cylinder engine with a turbocharger that generates 300 horsepower and 450 Nm of torque. It is connected to an 8-speed automatic transmission that transfers power to all four wheels to operate the car with AWD and accelerate from zero to speed 100 km / h in 5.6 seconds, reaching a top speed of 240 km / h.
- And I got a version with the same engine and the same performance specifications, but with a greater power of 330 horsepower, and the car accelerates from zero to 100 km / h in 5.3 seconds.
- A six-cylinder, 6-cylinder, V-shaped engine, or what is known as a V6, with a capacity of 3 liters, with a turbocharger, that generates 530 horsepower and 620 Newton meters of torque, and is connected to an 8-speed automatic transmission that transmits power to the four wheels, so that the car operates with an all-wheel drive system And to accelerate from zero to 100 km / h in 3.8 seconds, reaching a top speed of 285 km / h.
Maserati Grecale 2023 price:
- The starting price of the new Maserati is $80,000 for the entry-level GT version
- And the price rises to start from 85 thousand US dollars. for the Modena version
- The price of the Trofeo version with the most powerful engine and full specifications starts at $96,000.